Twitter

Friday 20 April 2012

Filofax Dashboard

Hi everyone.
I have been asked to do a post on my Filofax "Dashboard". My dashboard is my first port of call when I open my Filofax and holds information that is quick to access. My dashboard at the moment is the Filofax assorted sticky notes small-pocket. They can be purchased Here




I use my dashboard to keep track of the family, my to do list, shopping list, and anything I need to remember.
So here is my dashboard.




The orange post it is for my eldest daughter. The pink post it is for my youngest daughter. The yellow post it is for my other half. The blue post it is for things I may need to remember. And the big post it is for my shopping list and also my to do list.
So here is how my dashboard looks today. I haven't written my to do list on there yet.




So we can see that my eldest hasn't got anything coming up at the moment. My youngest has got a school trip on Wednesday. My other half is away next weekend and I need to remember next time I'm in Aldi to look for that wine. Then there is my shopping list to get things in for lunch today.
The good thing about the dashboard is you can change it to suit your own needs. I do use it for general to dos, appointments and everything I need to remember. I only started this one yesterday so I may tweak it a bit and change the post its on it.
Here is a picture of the dashboard on my personal Filofax.




This one was also the Filofax sticky notes for Personal size Filofax. I had used the original post its that were on there so used my own.

I hope you find this post useful.
Thanks for reading.
:)

**UPDATE**
I have had a play with my dashboard on my pocket enigma now, and have personalised it. When I open my Filofax I like to be happy with what I'm greeted by, so by making my dashboard unique I can do this.
I have basically taken off all of the original post its and put my own on.
So here we go. My dashboard.



It is basically the same design that I used on my personal Enigma. I loves the colours on that on and as the saying goes,
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"
Enjoy.
:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this?

    Can I ask, do you not note those things in your diary?

    I think I am over analyzing it too much! Because I have my diary open on the today and everything for that day is in there, but then I guess the dashboard is good for forward planning at a glance!

    Hmmm *walks off to think about it some more!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do have these things written in the diary. I find it handy to have there at the front. As I use my Filofax for everything I.e life/wallet/planner/diary etc it doesn't sit open on a desk. It goes everywhere I do. So having something easy at hand to glance over as I open the Filofax lets me know things I need to do.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea!
    I can't use it for my work Filo, because my task lists are too long, but I might be able to do it for my Personal.

    ReplyDelete