Twitter

Saturday 31 December 2011

The Filofax personal domino review

I have been meaning to write this blogpost for quite a while now, but have never got round to it. But here it finally is. My review on the Filofax personal Domino.
The Domino in Ultra Violet can be purchased here

The Domino was never one of my favourite Filofaxes. It was never a good looking as some of them, or really in fact most of them.
The thing that struck me about this Domino was the colour. I love purple and this IS vibrant, and I
like how Filofax have called it ultra violet. It's closure is a horizontal elastic strap, which is quite discreet.

On opening the domino you are greeted with a lovely soft feeling material in grey. The card pockets look a fantastic contrast with the grey.
There is also a vertical pocket.

Although the light does make it look
Blue, it is indeed purple.

The domino comes with an 18 month diary running from July 11 to December 12.

And is a week to view.
The domino has cream A-Z tabs (2 per tab).

And also 1-6 tabs in cream.

This looks really good with the grey inside.
Next we have notepaper. The domino comes with 2 sheets of pink, orange, yellow, green and violet lined paper.

And 13 address sheets.

It also has 2 To Do sheets

A black today marker

And a top opening clear pocket.

Inside the back cover there is a vertical compartment.

Overall I think this is a basic but nice Filofax. It would make an ideal first Filofax for a male or female as it comes in a variety of colours.
It is definitely growing on me, but I don't think I would ever be a huge fan of the fastening.

No comments:

Post a Comment