Twitter

Friday 25 November 2011

My new Filofax page marker

Just a quick post.
When I was at the Philofaxy meet up last weekend, Imy gave me one of business cards. They were really cute. I told her I was going to hole punch it and use it as a page marker.
So I did. I originally had it further back in my pocket Malden, but have now decided to use it as a today marker as its sooo cute.
Hers is a photo.


Does anyone else use quirky things as dividers or page markers??
Feel free to leave a comment and let me know.
Xx
:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea, I *may* be borrowing from this idea - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,
    Yup, I've been using another mini business card as a page marker for a while too. When I made my most recent dividers, I made a bookmark using the filofax one as a template.
    Glad you're enjoying your Lyndhurst :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete