Twitter

Thursday 24 November 2011

My new book of fun. "wreck this journal"

I bought a new book today that I was going to use from January 1st, but I am so excited that I may use it from today as it isn't dated.
I love quirky books and saw this in waterstones so had to buy it.






It is basically a blank journal where you pick random things from inside to do on a day.






I was soo excited about this that I have blogged it now. I'm going to have a proper look through now then update you with some of the random things it asks you to do.













My aim is to do something from here everyday then blog it.
Thanks for reading.
:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see you lick a page...... :-/ lol it looks interesting :-D Xxxx

    ReplyDelete