Twitter

Friday 16 September 2011

30 day blog challenge-Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

This is a tricky one for me. From my opinion I learn a lot from all everyday experiences. I have made quite a few friends through twitter lately that has brought out a new side in me that hasn't been free for a while. For this, I thank them.
I have learnt to love blogging. When on tumblr I felt like I was talking to myself. But on here I can see that people like to read what I blog. (couldn't tell you why, it's just me either ranting, letting off steam or blogging with excitement). But thank you for reading. It makes me happy to see good stats. If you would like to comment on why you read my blog, then please feel free to post below and give me an insight.
Many thanx
:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment