Twitter

Wednesday 24 August 2011

The calm before the storm- Awaiting the arrival of my personal Malden

So, I finally caved in and decided to see what all the fuss was about the Filofax Malden. I didn't need one and wasn't really interested in it. But then I made the mistake of looking on the Filofax website after I had read many tweets about it. 5* reviews I was greeted by on their homepage.



I was intrigued, so I had a little look.



Wow!! I loved it!! No words could express the love. The more I looked at it the more I "needed" it. I had to have one. All of the colours were fantastic so I didn't mind which one I bought.

So I started an eBay search. Pretty pricey really, I thought. There is NO way I can buy one. Then, whilst on twitter, I saw a post from Philofaxy with someone selling a vintage pink personal Malden. ITS FATE!! I thought, and went to have a look.




It looked fantastic. And it was pink. What more could I want!!??

After a few emails a cheque was in the post for this little beauty.
I am hoping it arrives in the post tomorrow.
I can't wait to open it

I will keep you posted.
Bye for now
:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Excited for you... bet you will be willing the postman to arrive. I have a Malden in personal and pocket and love them both. For me, the perfect Filofax. Hope that you share your set-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You are my first commenter. If that is the correct term? If not, I will now call it that. lol. I will definately be doing a review on it from the moment I open it.I can't wait for the postman to arrive, I have NEVER been more excited. Everyone seems to love the Malden so can't wait to join that club!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I saw that same post, and I talked to her about buying it as well, but I'm in the US so the shipping was too much. :( I was *forced* to buy it new...oh noes....it is so pretty!!! You will LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shipping prices to and from America are disgusting. I was looking at buying a backpack from a sports website in USA as I couldn't buy it over here. The bag was 36.99 usd and shipping was 40 usd. I was gutted, and didn't buy it. The Malden is gorgeous. I will be doing a review on it later on today. :)

    ReplyDelete