Twitter

Friday 26 August 2011

30 day blog challenge-Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Ooh. Now this is a hard one. I wish I wasn't so superstitious/OCD. A simple walk to the park can be disastrous. Have I locked the door? Have I turned everything off? Have I left the keys in the door? Oh crap. There's a magpie. "morning mr magpie" then I have to look for another magpie. "one for sorrow, two for joy etc". Avoid three drains. Then I have to sit on a particular swing and a particular seat on the roundabout. Then have to avoid seeing White cats. All while ensuring the little one doesn't run too far ahead in case a car just happens to veer off the road onto the path.
There are probably more things I could add to that walk, it's just a bit too early.
Welcome to the crazy world of Rapunzel :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment