Twitter

Tuesday 23 August 2011

30 day blog challenge Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Here is a photo that was taken yesterday.



Mmm. Now for the 15 "interesting" facts about me. lol

1. I don't really like revealing things about myself and find items like this awkward.

2. I dont like my stomach.

3. I can't watch people brushing their teeth as it makes me cringe.

4. I consider myself to be the black sheep in my family.

5. I dont like conforming.

6. Polystyrene makes my skin crawl.

7. I hate having my photo taken.

8. I have 2 fantastic daughters.

9. I study at The University of Lincoln, reading Psychology with Forensic Psychology.

10. I consider myself to be very neurotic.

11. I dont have many close friends.

12. I find it very hard to trust people.

13. I love being at home, and the fact you can lock the doors, close the curtains and ignore the world.

14. I HATE people who intentionally lie. there is no need for it.

15. I have lost 4 stone in weight since last May.

I hope you find these interesting.

xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment